February 28, 2014

Another Farewell, Another Good-bye

Today, last day of February. Two of my friends resign from their job. 
One of them is my best friend. 
I feel another lost, ever since my 'partner in crime' also resign 6 months ago.

I really do hope she will get success, because she's smart and supple. A brilliant women. But yes I do feel sad, because she's also my very best friend, even though I am older than her. It feels like another empty space, and I just hope, I will follow them soon. Reaching my dream, and be stress-free. It will be like heaven. And when I can do that, I know I will never regret for everything.

Thanks gal, for being such a nice friends for almost one year. Catch your dream, and success always.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Newest Thought

Operasi Gigi Geraham Bungsu (Menggunakan BPJS 2020)

Hai semuanya, kali ini gue mau share tentang pengalaman gue operasi gigi geraham bungsu atas bawah, sebanyak 4 gigi. Yes, 4 gigi sekaligus! ...