November 18, 2010

Marriage... way out or way in?



At first, I was a girl with no commitment at all. I mean I really never thought about MARRIAGE. I'm just happy with myself, being single and happy. Enjoy my relationship, fun, and every pleasure of life. 
But then suddenly, I'm married now! Just flow like a river, and this is it! It's been a month now... ^_^
 Actually, from my experience and observation, there's always a big question about marriage. Mostly is how to run this relationship called marriage. Some of them think that marriage will be the way out from problems, from family, and even from their self. But in fact, marriage is the beginning for another problems. How to commit with your partner, is not as easy as we thought before. And above all, we must accept our partner, with their habit, either bad or good.
 I'm a perfectionist person, I don't like to put or see something misplaced. I could be angry just to see the newspaper on my couch, or my bed cover in a mess. I often stressed when I see a bunch of shirt needs to laundry or ironing. It's droves me mad and tired.
But that's the opposite from my hubby. He just enjoy the life and didn't mind with those messy house. Fiuuhh... it's just tired to explain at first. But finally, now, slowly but sure, we could understand each other.
Problems is always come, whether you want it, or not. The important things is communication and understanding. Frankly, I still learn it also....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Newest Thought

Operasi Gigi Geraham Bungsu (Menggunakan BPJS 2020)

Hai semuanya, kali ini gue mau share tentang pengalaman gue operasi gigi geraham bungsu atas bawah, sebanyak 4 gigi. Yes, 4 gigi sekaligus! ...