October 23, 2014

People Who Create Their Own Drama, Deserve Their Own Karma

That proverb are very correct, believe it or not.  This proverb refer to one of my colleague worker (in fact this is my ex-boss). That woman truly annoying for me. Better if she doesn't exist in my world.
So the story was like the madame (that's what we called her) disappointed because her order doesn't work like she was expected. And the drama begin, she started yelling, and criticize me with impolite words. I don't really care about her, really I do. But still shocking about a woman who had 3 children have such a bad mouth and a worst habit. If she said I'm pretending to be fool, and became a real fools. Then I expect her children will accept the worst thing from what she done to other. I couldn't imagine, how can a person becomes such a worst person like that? So arrogant, so annoying, so heartless.

But anyway, now I decide not to involve in her orders. Because I became so emotional if I heard her voice, I'm consider about my child, I don't want to have grudge, it's bad for my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Newest Thought

Operasi Gigi Geraham Bungsu (Menggunakan BPJS 2020)

Hai semuanya, kali ini gue mau share tentang pengalaman gue operasi gigi geraham bungsu atas bawah, sebanyak 4 gigi. Yes, 4 gigi sekaligus! ...